We open on 25th of May
We are pleased to announce that from May 25th we can meet again in our wellness center!
After more than two months, you can relax in the sauna, massages, baths. We look forward to seeing you.
The safety and health of our clients and employees is an absolute priority, so your visit will be accompanied by appropriate safety measures. (Complete overview here).
- Mandatory hand disinfection before entry.
- According to government regulations, it is necessary to wear mask in the area. Exceptions are when swimming in the pool, beiing in sauna, sunbathing, or consuming drinks and snacks - in these cases you can put the mask aside.
- Sauna set to min. temperature of 70 degrees Celsius.
- Colling pools will be available to use.
- Limited capacity of individual saunas.
- Disinfection available to customers in all areas.
- Increased frequency of sauna inspections and compliance with measures.
- Regular disinfection of touch points by staff.
- The staff will be wearing masks.
- Prohibition of entry for those feeling ill.